Dr. Richard Colquitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Colquitt?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Richard Colquitt?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

April 27th, 2012

Horrible bedside manner

I believe a doctor performing euthanasia to a convicted criminal has better bedside manner!

September 8th, 2010

What a joke!

What a joke. This man is a dinosaur and needs to be retired. Does not listen to his patient. Zero bed side manner. As a matter of fact, insulting. ...

May 14th, 2010

Dr Colquitt is a very caring doctor who spends the time needed for his patients concerns. Each patients need is address and Dr. Colquitt takes the time to address the patient problems. The time I received was enough to discuss my problem and give me the peace of mind that I needed. Thank you Dr. Colquitt.

October 11th, 2009

Needs Continuing Education in Wound Care

-Said current care and medications for abrasion to my hand from a motorcycle accident(prescribed by UC Irvine Burn and Wound Center) were "over kill" -Supervised nurse's rough treatment of my hand, causing me to bleed. Said if I was scrubbing it hard enough it wouldn't hurt. I was already taking a couple vicadin and a few ibuprofen to make cleaning it tolerable. -The dressings they applied were very painful and did not allow me to move my hand (UC Irvine advised as much movement as possible was necessary to avoid "short" scar tissue which would make moving my hand difficult later on). -I left the office holding back tears. I took all of the dressing off in the hallway and re dressed it when I got home. -overall a horrible experience. I was later seen at the UMC burn and wound care center, who were in agreement with UC Irvine

Metastatic Melanoma