A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Colucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Colucci is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Colucci graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Colucci has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colucci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Colucci practice?
Dr. Richard Colucci practices Internal Medicine near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Hempstead, NY.
See Garden City Internists.