A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Comi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Comi is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Comi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Comi graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Comi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Endocrine Tumors Program
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Comi MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Comi practice?
- Dr. Richard Comi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Comi practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH and Bedford, NH.
See Lebanon Internists and Lebanon Endocrinologists.