A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Conant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Conant is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conant
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Conant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Conant, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conant graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Conant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital, Washington, D.C.Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, Md
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Henry Conant MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Conant practice?
- Dr. Richard Conant has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Conant practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chevy Chase, MD.
See Chevy Chase Surgeons.