A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Conant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Conant is Satisfactory.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Conant, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conant graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Conant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital, Washington, D.C.Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, Md
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Henry Conant MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Conant practice?
- Dr. Richard Conant has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Conant practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chevy Chase, MD.
See Chevy Chase Surgeons.