A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Constable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Constable is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Constable graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Constable has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Edward Constable MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Constable practice?
- Dr. Richard Constable has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Constable practices Surgery near Woodbridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Woodbridge Surgeons.