A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Conti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conti
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Conti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Conti, BA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pregnancy Complications
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Conti graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 18 awards.
Dr. Conti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Live Oak
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Richard Conti BA and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. C R. Conti practice?
- Dr. C Conti has 3 office locations.
Dr. C Conti practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Cardiologists.