A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Conti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conti
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Conti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Conti, BA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pregnancy Complications
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Conti graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 18 awards.
Dr. Conti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Live Oak
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Richard Conti BA and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. C R. Conti practice?
- Dr. C Conti has 1 office location.
Dr. C Conti practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Cardiologists.