A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Converse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Converse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Converse
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Converse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Converse, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Converse graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Converse has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Converse MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Converse practice?
- Dr. Richard Converse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Converse practices Cardiovascular Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Cardiologists.