A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Cooke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooke
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cooke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from University Of Manchester, England.
Dr. Cooke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Henry Cooke MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Cooke practice?
- Dr. Richard Cooke has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Cooke practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Cardiologists.