Learn more about Dr. Richard Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Cooke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cooke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from University Of Manchester, England.
Dr. Cooke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, Washington, Dc
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Henry Cooke MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Cooke practice?
- Dr. Richard Cooke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Cooke practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Cardiologists.