Learn more about Dr. Richard Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Cooke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooke
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cooke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from University Of Manchester, England.
Dr. Cooke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Henry Cooke MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Cooke practice?
- Dr. Richard Cooke has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Cooke practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Cardiologists.