Dr. Richard Cooke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Cooke?

March 3rd, 2012

He saved my life

8 years ago I was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy and my ejection factor was 35. Dr. Cooke put me on an aggressive regimen of beta blockers and blood pressure mess. My left ventricle was dilated 2 cm. today, my EF is between 55 and 60, and the heart muscle is a normal size. He's simply the best!

October 3rd, 2009

excellent consult

Dr.Cooke saw me at the request of my electrophysiologist, and I was very pleased with his treatment of me, his explaining of his thoughts and then his testing, and the overall manner in which I was treated by both he and his nurses. I fully expect to have good results from the new medicines he has prescribed.

April 11th, 2017