A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cordova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Cordova, Dermatologist, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordova graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Cordova has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Schuylkill Medical Center - South Jackson Street
- St Lukes Hospital - Allentown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Frank Cordova DO is a male Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Cordova practice?
- Dr. Richard Cordova has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Cordova practices Dermatology near Sinking Spring, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Amity Township, PA.