A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Cote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Cote is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Cote, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cote graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cote has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Richard Cote MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. A R. Cote practice?
- Dr. A Cote has 1 office location.
Dr. A Cote practices Ophthalmology near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Ophthalmologists.