A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Coulon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Coulon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Coulon, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Coulon graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Coulon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Anthony Coulon MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Coulon practice?
- Dr. Richard Coulon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Coulon practices Neurological Surgery near Huntington, WV.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Huntington Surgeons.