Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Wonderful Doctor ! show details Wonderful Doctor !
Jul 21st, 2011

Dr. Crawford is an excellent excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable, caring, takes the time to listen, addresses all your concerns. He is the best!

Terrific Doctor show details Terrific Doctor
May 29th, 2011

Dr. Crawford is a caring doctor giving as much time as possible to a patient. He is thorough and meticulous getting to the bottom of the problem.I recommend him highly to everyone. My only problem is speaking to a voice machine instead of a person..which we have discussed.

VERY CARING show details VERY CARING
by John on Apr 26th, 2010

I have Klinefelter Syndrome and there aren't many doctors around that deal with this condition with any knowledge. I love the fact this guy is much younger than me as he will far outlive me. The first time I met him I knew I had the right guy for my doctor. Sets you completely at ease. Listens. Makes notes. Very thorough. He also is more about you, emotionally. How you think/what your thoughts are is important to him.

Excellent show details Excellent
Nov 2nd, 2009

Dr. Crawford is a very good physician...both his bedside manner and is ability are excellent which is very difficult to find with a top physician...He is excellent...