Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile
Douglas
Associates In Internal Med
211 E Chicago Ave
Chicago, IL 60611
312-944-6677
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Wonderful Doctor !  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

Dr. Crawford is an excellent excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable, caring, takes the time to listen, addresses all your concerns. He is the best!

|  Terrific Doctor  |  show details
May 29th, 2011

Dr. Crawford is a caring doctor giving as much time as possible to a patient. He is thorough and meticulous getting to the bottom of the problem.I recommend him highly to everyone. My only problem is speaking to a voice machine instead of a person..which we have discussed.

|  VERY CARING  |  show details
by John on Apr 26th, 2010

I have Klinefelter Syndrome and there aren't many doctors around that deal with this condition with any knowledge. I love the fact this guy is much younger than me as he will far outlive me. The first time I met him I knew I had the right guy for my doctor. Sets you completely at ease. Listens. Makes notes. Very thorough. He also is more about you, emotionally. How you think/what your thoughts are is important to him.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2009

Dr. Crawford is a very good physician...both his bedside manner and is ability are excellent which is very difficult to find with a top physician...He is excellent...