A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Crowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Crowell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Crowell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowell graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crowell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Crowell MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard Crowell practice?
- Dr. Richard Crowell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Crowell practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Pulmonologists.