A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Crowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Crowell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowell graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crowell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crowell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans