A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Crummer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crummer
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crummer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Crummer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Crummer graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crummer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Crummer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Crummer practice?
- Dr. Richard Crummer has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Crummer practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.