A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Crummer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Crummer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Crummer graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crummer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crummer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Crummer practice?
Dr. Richard Crummer practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.