A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Crummer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crummer
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crummer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Crummer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Crummer graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crummer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Crummer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Crummer practice?
- Dr. Richard Crummer has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Crummer practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.