A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Crummer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Crummer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crummer
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Crummer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Crummer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Crummer graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crummer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Crummer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Crummer practice?
- Dr. Richard Crummer has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Crummer practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.