A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Culbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Culbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Culbert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Culbert graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Culbert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Culbert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Culbert practice?
- Dr. Richard Culbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Culbert practices Ophthalmology near Odessa, TX.
See Odessa Ophthalmologists.