A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cumberlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cumberlin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cumberlin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cumberlin, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cumberlin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Cumberlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Cumberlin MD is a male Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Cumberlin practice?
- Dr. Richard Cumberlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Cumberlin practices Therapeutic Radiology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Radiologists.