A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Curl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Curl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curl
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curl Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Curl, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Curl graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Curl has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Richard Curl MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George R. Curl practice?
- Dr. George Curl has 1 office location.
Dr. George Curl practices Vascular Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.