Learn more about Dr. George Curl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Curl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curl
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Curl, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Curl graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Curl has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Richard Curl MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George R. Curl practice?
- Dr. George Curl has 1 office location.
Dr. George Curl practices Vascular Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.