A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard D'Addario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard D'Addario, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Addario graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. D'Addario has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Theodore D'Addario MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. D'Addario practice?
- Dr. Richard D'Addario has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard D'Addario practices Neurology near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA.
See Lansdale Neurologists.