A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard D'Agostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard D'Agostino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Agostino
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Agostino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard D'Agostino, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agostino graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. D'Agostino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Lahey Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Salvatore D'Agostino MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. D'Agostino practice?
- Dr. Richard D'Agostino has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard D'Agostino practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Cardiothoracic Surgeons.