A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard D'Agostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard D'Agostino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Agostino
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Agostino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard D'Agostino, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agostino graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. D'Agostino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Lahey Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Salvatore D'Agostino MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. D'Agostino practice?
- Dr. Richard D'Agostino has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard D'Agostino practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Cardiothoracic Surgeons.