A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard D'Agostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard D'Agostino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard D'Agostino, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agostino graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Agostino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Lahey Clinic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Agostino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. D'Agostino practice?
Dr. Richard D'Agostino practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Cardiothoracic Surgeons.