A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard D'Amico is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. D'Amico has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Elizabethtown Community Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital
- Elizabethtown Comm Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John D'Amico DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Richard D'Amico has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard D'Amico practices Family Medicine near Plattsburgh, NY.
See Plattsburgh Primary Care Doctors.