Learn about why this procedure is performed, who gets it done, and the different types of surgeries available.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Danna
Dr. Richard Danna, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in North Little Rock, AR, with other offices in Little Rock, AR and El Dorado, AR (and 3 other locations). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Danna is affiliated with Saline Memorial Hospital, Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock and Great River Medical Center. Dr. Danna has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Danna has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...