A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard D'Anna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard D'Anna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard D'Anna, MD, PA is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Anna graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. D'Anna has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E D'Anna MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. D'Anna practice?
- Dr. Richard D'Anna has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard D'Anna practices Urology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Urologists.