Dr. Richard Danna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Danna?

Easy to talk to

Posted on April 20th, 2016

Very kind and understanding. Good sense of humor!

Wonderful Dr.

Posted on August 24th, 2015

Without qualms, I would recommend Dr. D'Anna to anyone needing a urologist in the Little Rock or El Dorado area. I don't mind the extra wait time to see him because I know that he is taking time with each patient as he does me. Very compassionate, knowledgeable and takes the time to really listen.

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Rock star of Doctors. He loves his patients and will do all that he can to help. I can't say enough great things about him.

Posted on June 16th, 2013

My daughter was 17 (now 25) when she started having problems with kidney stones. Her pediatrician called Ar Urology at closing time and asked if anyone could see her,Dr D'anna said have her come on over. He has been there for us on a regular basis cause she has them often, He has done surgeries on her and we trust this doctor so much. He expains everything to you, and makes you feel comfortable in your diagnosis before you leave. I also work in a clinic and I send my patients to him because I know first hand what a great physician he is.

He is my hero.

Posted on October 30th, 2012

I suffered a severe accident with multiple internal injuries. Dr.D'Anna and several other doctor's worked on me (surgery) for several hours. I was in the hospital for several months during which I had to have more surgery. Dr. D'Anna saw me through the whole episode and the follow-ups. I could not have asked for better. I recommend him for any urinary problems you might have. Thank you Dr. D'Anna.

Posted on August 10th, 2017