A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Allen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hearing Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Allen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Reg Health Center Miami
- Integris Grove General Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Darren Allen DO is a male Allergist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Allen practice?
- Dr. Richard Allen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Allen practices Otolaryngology and Allergy near Grove, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, OK.
See Grove Otolaryngologists and Grove Allergists.