A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Allen is Satisfactory. Dr. Allen has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Allen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Grove General Hospital
- Integris Baptist Regional Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Allen practice?
Dr. Richard Allen practices Family Medicine, Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Allergy near Grove, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Wagoner, OK.
See Grove Family Physicians, Grove Otolaryngologists, and Grove Allergists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Allen, Dr. Rickie Allen, Dr. Rich Allen, Dr. Rick Allen, Dr. Richie Allen, Dr. Ricky Allen