A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Allen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hearing Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Allen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Reg Health Center Miami
- Integris Grove General Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Darren Allen DO is a male Allergist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Allen practice?
- Dr. Richard Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Allen practices Otolaryngology and Allergy near Grove, OK.
See Grove Otolaryngologists and Grove Allergists.