A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Baum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Baum, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- General Urology
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood, N.J.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard David Baum MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Baum practice?
- Dr. Richard Baum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Baum practices Urology near Midland Park, NJ.
See Midland Park Urologists.