Learn more about Dr. Richard Bingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bingham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bingham
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Bingham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bingham, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bingham graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Bingham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Douglas Bingham MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Bingham practice?
- Dr. Richard Bingham has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Bingham practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Salem, OR.
See Salem Psychiatrists and Salem Child Psychiatrists.