Dr. Richard Brand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Brand?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Richard Brand?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 30th, 2013

I was referred by my OBGYN for GDM the doctor and staff are amazing!! I was very pleased with all the help. I would highly recommend this office.

September 19th, 2013

Stay clear!

The awkwardness of the visits are the worst part. He cares more to tell u more about how it's his b day then to hear about your condition. So much that he'll forget to write out your prescription. The nxt vist he said the same thing which was, "you don't look sick." I'm not sure what that means. Do I need to have tubes out of my nose? I went in to check the status of my osteoporosis & leg injury. Then he was too busy looking at my breasts to hear a word I had to say & decided to start walking towards the door before I was even done addressing my questions or concerns. Bottom line, this doc cares more about himself then his patients. The only good thing is his staff is quit pleasant & deserve to work for a more caring doctor.

November 2nd, 2012

New patient

My first time seeing Dr. Brand was more then I expected on a first encounter. Dr. Brand has an awesome office staff who are very kind. I was set up to see the dietician for a better one on one understanding of my condition, which was also a great visit. Any time I call for an appointment I'm offered same day or even next day appointments. With 3 providers in the office I say I am always well taken care of.Thanks Dr. Brand and staff.

February 25th, 2011

GDM???

The joy of find out I was expecting my first born so exciting, but find out I had Gestational Diabetes was scary.I was referred to Dr.Brand's office where I meet a very caring staff. I had to start insulin!!! They have Educator's in the office that showed me to test my blood sugars and take insulin.From the first time called to schedule my consult down to the last visit I was very pleased with the office.I delivered a healthy baby.Thanks to the help of Dr.Brand & his wonderful staff!

February 16th, 2011

I have been under Dr. Brand's care for over 20 years. I considered him one of the best in his specialized fields. My wife has been under his care also for over 10 years. I found Dr. Brand very compassionate, especially when my wife and I were hospitalized and have been diagnosed with cancers. We both have our trust, first to the Lord and secondly to Dr. Brand. He is the best.

May 26th, 2010

unprofessional office

I have yet to see Dr Brand (who may be an good doctor . . . ???). My first appointment I waited ~3mos to see Dr Brand and the day before my appt they switched me to the nurse practitioner. After that I called to schedule an appt and had to leave a message. My call was never returned. My next call, a couple of months after that was answered by an already irritable office manager who told me it was going to be another 3 month wait, and that the doctor was double booked. So I get to wait three months for a rude office manager, a doctor who is late, and I only get 5 minutes with (due to overbooking)? Very poor customer service from the office manager. But I guess when you already have that many patients who needs to worry about the few that object to bad treatment.

November 15th, 2016