A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Brower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Brower is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Brower, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brower graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Brower has 4 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Brower MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Brower practice?
- Dr. Richard Brower has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Brower practices Neurology near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See El Paso Neurologists.