Dr. Richard David Brower MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuroradiology.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Brower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Brower, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Epilepsy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brower graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brower has 5 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brower accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance