A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Byrnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Byrnes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrnes graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Byrnes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Doylestown Hospital
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dennis Byrnes DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Byrnes practice?
- Dr. Richard Byrnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Byrnes practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Souderton, PA.
See Souderton Primary Care Doctors and Souderton General Practitioners.