A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Caldwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Caldwell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldwell graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Caldwell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Childress Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Saint Anthonys Health Corporation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard David Caldwell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Caldwell practice?
- Dr. Richard Caldwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Caldwell practices Family Medicine near Childress, TX.
See Childress Primary Care Doctors.