A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Caldwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Caldwell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldwell graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Caldwell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Childress Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Saint Anthonys Health Corporation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caldwell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Caldwell practice?
Dr. Richard Caldwell practices Family Medicine near Childress, TX.
See Childress Family Physicians.