A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Chen, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard David Chen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Chen practice?
- Dr. Richard Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Chen practices Family Medicine and Allergy near Dedham, MA.
See Dedham Family Physicians and Dedham Allergists.