A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fessler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fessler, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fessler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Fessler has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fessler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Fessler practice?
Dr. Richard Fessler practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.