Dr. Richard Fessler, MD
Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 21st, 2014

Outstanding doctor. Straighforward and explains things to patients in an easy to understand way.

Nov 21st, 2014

He is very patient and polite, my case is far from the norm, and he has handled it very well.

Fantastic show details Fantastic
Oct 30th, 2014

I had a hard time finding the phone number to this facility. Once I arrived the staff was fantastic!

Oct 8th, 2014

Appreciate the way I have been treated and cared for.

Patient show details Patient
by Albert A. Panyard on Mar 8th, 2014

VERY Successful neck fusion surgery at St. John's Hospital Detroit By Richard D. Kessler MD. I would use Dr. Fessler again with out hesitation for spine care and surgery!

Bright, competent doctor show details Bright, competent doctor
Dec 3rd, 2012

Dr. Fessler helped me recover from a botched surgery on my intercranial aneurysm. I was very pleased with his work and would recommend him to anyone who has need of his services. He's busy but was willing to answer any questions I had without regard to the time. He appears to be a kind of "shy" person so the onus is on you to engage him in conversation. He is a little difficult to get an appointment with since he is so popular.

Would recommend to anybody! show details Would recommend to anybody!
Jul 25th, 2012

Dr Fessler is a top notch doctor. He diagnosed my problem within minutes. He is very professional, caring and confident. I could not have asked to be in better hands. The horrible pain that I had in my left arm is completely gone. I thank God for leading me to Dr Fessler and his team. I am humbled that he even took the time to sit down to chat a bit and check on me twice after surgery. He's #1 in my book! (BTW I've been a registered Nurse for 18 years, so I know the good/bad docs.) Dr Fessler is a keeper! Love this guy!!! :))) Thank you Dr Fessler!!!

Excellent Care and Diagnosos show details Excellent Care and Diagnosos
Jun 16th, 2011

Dr. Fessler was willing to spend the time with me to make me feel comfortable with my diagnosis and the required treatment. I have found him warm and caring as well extremely knowlegdeable and a very, very skilled surgeon.M. Cross

Jan 17th, 2010

The office staff was excellent, however, the registration staff left a bit to be desired. Also, the wait time to actually get into the office was quite lengthy (minimally 30-45 minutes).