Dr. Richard Fessler, MD
Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Frank Parker on Aug 10th, 2016

I think Dr Fessler is Great!!!

by Jay Schroeder on May 28th, 2016

great out come for my neck pain and completly relieved myheadaches all in all everything is great.

Recommend show details Recommend
by Dana Randolph on May 26th, 2016

Very pleasant, informative, through.

by Daryl Patrishkoff on Apr 9th, 2016

Outstanding.

Mar 28th, 2016

A patient needs to have complete confidence in their doctor to do well. I have confidence in Dr. Fessler. I trust him.

Feb 24th, 2016

Excellent care with friendly and knowledgable doctor Fessler. .

Feb 7th, 2016

very satified with out come . would recommend dr fessler to any one.

Dec 28th, 2015

Very good and patient.

Dec 26th, 2015

I trust Dr. Fessler with my life. I have every confidence in his ability and skill.

Dec 25th, 2015

very good...

Dec 10th, 2015

Highly satisfied and extremely helpful with helping to make decisions on my care.

Dec 6th, 2015

very easy going. Makes you feel comfortable.

Aug 23rd, 2015

very good.

Aug 22nd, 2015

Excellent with Dr. Fessler and his staff and Alex guest following treated with respect and prompt would recommend this office to everyone.

Jul 30th, 2015

Very easy to talk to ask questions to. First time meeting, but he made me very comfortable.

Jul 5th, 2015

Excellent, explained thoroughly my results of tests. Answered my questions. Would recommend him to all.

Jul 3rd, 2015

Very good. He appears personable, and saved my life, for which I am grateful.

Feb 10th, 2015

Dr. Fessler was Great! I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family. His staff is kind, courtesy and very efficient!

very kind show details very kind
Feb 5th, 2015

very kind, understanding, but would have liked him to have ordered a MRI.

Doctor's Response

We appreciate the kinds words about Dr. Fessler. We also understand patients' preferences for certain tests or procedures, and accommodate such requests when it makes good clinical sense. Nonetheless, prudent medicine often dictates a more conservative approach in the diagnostic process prior to ordering more advanced tests such as MRIs. For example, physical therapy is often prescribed initially, to see if there is relief from pain symptoms. An MRI may be ordered at a later time, following physical therapy sessions.

Dec 21st, 2014

Outstanding doctor. Straighforward and explains things to patients in an easy to understand way.

Nov 21st, 2014

He is very patient and polite, my case is far from the norm, and he has handled it very well.

Fantastic show details Fantastic
Oct 30th, 2014

I had a hard time finding the phone number to this facility. Once I arrived the staff was fantastic!

Oct 8th, 2014

Appreciate the way I have been treated and cared for.

Patient show details Patient
by Albert A. Panyard on Mar 8th, 2014

VERY Successful neck fusion surgery at St. John's Hospital Detroit By Richard D. Kessler MD. I would use Dr. Fessler again with out hesitation for spine care and surgery!

Bright, competent doctor show details Bright, competent doctor
Dec 3rd, 2012

Dr. Fessler helped me recover from a botched surgery on my intercranial aneurysm. I was very pleased with his work and would recommend him to anyone who has need of his services. He's busy but was willing to answer any questions I had without regard to the time. He appears to be a kind of "shy" person so the onus is on you to engage him in conversation. He is a little difficult to get an appointment with since he is so popular.

Would recommend to anybody! show details Would recommend to anybody!
Jul 25th, 2012

Dr Fessler is a top notch doctor. He diagnosed my problem within minutes. He is very professional, caring and confident. I could not have asked to be in better hands. The horrible pain that I had in my left arm is completely gone. I thank God for leading me to Dr Fessler and his team. I am humbled that he even took the time to sit down to chat a bit and check on me twice after surgery. He's #1 in my book! (BTW I've been a registered Nurse for 18 years, so I know the good/bad docs.) Dr Fessler is a keeper! Love this guy!!! :))) Thank you Dr Fessler!!!

Jan 17th, 2010

The office staff was excellent, however, the registration staff left a bit to be desired. Also, the wait time to actually get into the office was quite lengthy (minimally 30-45 minutes).