Dr. Richard Fessler, MD
Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 21st, 2014

He is very patient and polite, my case is far from the norm, and he has handled it very well.

|  Fantastic  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2014

I had a hard time finding the phone number to this facility. Once I arrived the staff was fantastic!

Oct 8th, 2014

Appreciate the way I have been treated and cared for.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Albert A. Panyard on Mar 8th, 2014

VERY Successful neck fusion surgery at St. John's Hospital Detroit By Richard D. Kessler MD. I would use Dr. Fessler again with out hesitation for spine care and surgery!

|  Bright, competent doctor  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2012

Dr. Fessler helped me recover from a botched surgery on my intercranial aneurysm. I was very pleased with his work and would recommend him to anyone who has need of his services. He's busy but was willing to answer any questions I had without regard to the time. He appears to be a kind of "shy" person so the onus is on you to engage him in conversation. He is a little difficult to get an appointment with since he is so popular.

|  Would recommend to anybody!  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

Dr Fessler is a top notch doctor. He diagnosed my problem within minutes. He is very professional, caring and confident. I could not have asked to be in better hands. The horrible pain that I had in my left arm is completely gone. I thank God for leading me to Dr Fessler and his team. I am humbled that he even took the time to sit down to chat a bit and check on me twice after surgery. He's #1 in my book! (BTW I've been a registered Nurse for 18 years, so I know the good/bad docs.) Dr Fessler is a keeper! Love this guy!!! :))) Thank you Dr Fessler!!!

|  Excellent Care and Diagnosos  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2011

Dr. Fessler was willing to spend the time with me to make me feel comfortable with my diagnosis and the required treatment. I have found him warm and caring as well extremely knowlegdeable and a very, very skilled surgeon.M. Cross

Jan 17th, 2010

The office staff was excellent, however, the registration staff left a bit to be desired. Also, the wait time to actually get into the office was quite lengthy (minimally 30-45 minutes).