Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
5 stars show details 5 stars
by Sharon on Dec 29th, 2014

Excellent experience. I can't wait to have more things done in the near future! 5 stars

patient show details patient
by Lori Manning on Jan 30th, 2013

I picked Dr. Fisher because of the natural look he gave his patients. I didn't want to look like I had plastic surgury, I wanted to look better and beautiful, but not stretched and slick and fake. Dr. Fisher is amazing. I was a bit nervous at first, never having done this before. But the results were better than I could have ever hoped for! If you want a natural beautiful look, and amazing results. Go here! And his staff is so amazing, you cant' even begin to believe the level of service, and how comfortable they make you feel.

Outstanding Patient Care show details Outstanding Patient Care
Jan 30th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Fisher. His concern for a positive patient experience and his top notch medical care are of the utmost importance and all his staff members are friendly, personable and knowledgeable.

Wonderful staff and a knowledgeable physician show details Wonderful staff and a knowledgeable physician
by Citysearch User on Nov 14th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I went there wanting to get more information about removing excess skin after losing a lot of weight. The first thing the receptionist did w...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com