Dermatologists, Critical Care Specialist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Dermatology And Dermatologic Surgery Pa
703 Kearny Ave
Kearny, NJ 07032
201-998-4699
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
May 9th, 2013

I struggled with acne a good portion of my life. I haven't had a horrendous break out in about 5 years and then out of no where my neck and jaw line was covered. I went to another dermatologist who spent no time with me and gave me a topical cream that didn't work at all. I went to Dr. Fox who gave me an antibiotic as well as a topical medication. It took about 2-3 months for my face to clear but we found the right regamine that worked for me. Dr. Fox took his time with me and answered all my questions. The staff has always been pleasant as well. My confidence is back and I'm back to being make up free. Also the doctor knew how pricey meds were so he gave me a ton of samples and coupons that helped me get one my antibiotic at $10 monthly and the topical med which is $578 I got entirely for free. Very happy with Dr. Fox.

|  Don't waste your time and money  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2011

Never in my life have I gone to a dermatologist that doesn't even look over the body (skin) of the patient. The doctor clearly has no interest in a patient's health whatsoever. Why the man even practices is beyond me. What a waste of time and money. And the staff is unprofessional and actually made fun of a patient that "wasted the doc's time" by having him look at her "pimple". Unbelievable!!!