Learn more about Dr. Richard Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibbs
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Gibbs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gibbs, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Gibbs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Uk Healthcare Hospitals
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Gibbs MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Gibbs practice?
- Dr. Richard Gibbs has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gibbs practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Radiologists.