A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gibbs, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Gibbs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Uk Healthcare Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dennis Gibbs MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Gibbs practice?
- Dr. Richard Gibbs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gibbs practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Radiologists.