A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Glassman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Glassman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Glassman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassman graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glassman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dean Glassman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Glassman practice?
- Dr. Richard Glassman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Glassman practices Plastic Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.