Learn more about Dr. Richard Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gordon, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gordon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Gordon MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Richard Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gordon practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Rheumatologists.