A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gordon, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gordon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Gordon MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Richard Gordon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gordon practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Rheumatologists.