A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hunter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Hunter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marin General Hospital
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Douglas Hunter MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Hunter practice?
- Dr. Richard Hunter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hunter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greenbrae, CA.
See Greenbrae Obstetricians & Gynecologists.