- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ing is Excellent. Dr. Ing has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ing, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ing graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ing has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Ing practice?
Dr. Richard Ing practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Kennett Square, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Ing, Dr. Ricardo Ing, Dr. Rich Ing, Dr. Richie Ing, Dr. Rick Ing, Dr. Rickey Ing