Surgical Specialist

Jul 6th, 2016

Very cold & felt rushed. When you're discussing life changing surgery, have the decency to hear a patient out & don't cut them off. Treated me like a number. I'll seek help elsewhere.

by Robin Culmer on Apr 4th, 2016

I love love love...Dr. Ing!!!

Horrible surgeon show details Horrible surgeon
Dec 10th, 2015

I do not know if it is a cultural thing but Dr Ing's bedside manner is atrocious. He spends little time with his patients and is very condescending. Bryn Mawr is a factory of bariatric surgery. he does 5 a week. you will be treated as a number in their factory and not as a patient. his staff complains about their lack of help, and how over loaded they are. The dietitian can only spend a few mins per patient. blatant mistakes are made due to the sheer volume of patients. staff does not understand the roles each of them have and often give inaccurate and downright dangerous information. this is truly a quantity and not a quality operation. I regret not finding a better facility for my treatment. I am stuck in their factory. I chose them because they are super aggressive and get most of your appointments and tests scheduled in one day at one facility, at the cost of providing quality care to their patients. Do not make the mistake I did. Find one of the surgeons in the metro area at a bigger hospital.

Oct 17th, 2012

I first met Dr. Ing seven years ago when he performed my weight loss surgery. He is amazing...very professional and caring. I was devastated when he moved to PA, being that I am from South Jersey. I tried other doctors for follow ups, but no one oompares. I will now travel the hour and 15 minutes to see Dr. Ing again. I trust him 100%.

great doctor show details great doctor
Apr 18th, 2012

HE saved my life

Apr 14th, 2012

Dr. Ing is a caring person and he treats his patiants like there are members of his family he really cares about us... I live in south Jersey an travel just about an hour an twenty minets just to see Dr. Ing...