A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Torino. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Kaplan MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Richard Kaplan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kaplan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Niagara Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Williamsville, NY.
See Niagara Falls Internists and Niagara Falls Gastroenterologists.