A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Torino. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dana Kaplan MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Richard Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kaplan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syosset, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Gastroenterologists.