Learn more about Dr. Richard Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Torino. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dana Kaplan MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Richard Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kaplan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syosset, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Gastroenterologists.