Learn more about Dr. Richard Kauffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kauffman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kauffman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kauffman graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kauffman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard David Kauffman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Kauffman practice?
- Dr. Richard Kauffman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kauffman practices Family Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksboro, TN.
See Roanoke Family Physicians.