Learn more about Dr. Richard Kauffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kauffman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kauffman
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Kauffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kauffman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kauffman graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kauffman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Kauffman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Kauffman practice?
- Dr. Richard Kauffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kauffman practices Family Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksboro, TN.
See Roanoke Primary Care Doctors.