Dr. Richard Kennedy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Kennedy?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Richard Kennedy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2015

Dr Kennedy is very knowledgable and just just an all around nice guy. I would highly recommend him!

June 16th, 2014

Visit

I have been with Dr. Kennedy for approximately 15 years .Since Dr Kennedy change to Columbia Medical I have had nothing but problem. I made a yearly physical 30 days in advance on arrival they did not have me in there book for a appointment . Last year they never ordered my prescription in until I called the office . This year I had to call the office twice before getting my prescription filled called the third time to get my blood results and left a message ,they called and after 4 rings hung up tried to return call and could never even get to Dr. Kennedys nurse or her recording.

January 26th, 2011

disappointed long-time patient

Longest wait time 1 hour+. No explanation by office staff as to why. Found out PA that was scheduled not in office! No follow up re: new meds. Stubborn about patient(s) reactions to meds. Some office staff impatient up to being rude. New RX never sent on to long-term meds provider. Waited a week and company never received Rx. Had to call office again. This is not first time.

January 15th, 2009

Several years ago I went to see him for bloody urine. He took a urine sample and told me that he wasn't sure what was wrong with me. He had me come back over 5 times. Each time he had me give a urine sample and each time he acted like there was nothing wrong with me. I went to see another doctor who diagnosed me with a kidney stone the very same day. When I went to get my records from Kennedy I was shocked by my file. The only thing that he had in there was that I had complained about blood in my urine and that I had large pendulous breasts. What!!!! He is rude and abrasive and a complete imbecile. I wouldn't go back to him even if my life depended on it.

July 2nd, 2017