A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Krikorian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Krikorian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Krikorian, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Krikorian graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Krikorian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dickran Krikorian MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Krikorian practice?
- Dr. Richard Krikorian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Krikorian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.