A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Levin, Urologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Male Menopause
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Levin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard David Levin MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Levin practice?
- Dr. Richard Levin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Levin practices Urology and Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Urologists and Miami Surgeons.