A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Darren Levine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Levine practice?
- Dr. Richard Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Levine practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Primary Care Doctors and Minneapolis Psychiatrists.