Learn more about Dr. Richard Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Darren Levine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Levine practice?
- Dr. Richard Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Levine practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians and Minneapolis Psychiatrists.