A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Miller is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Miller, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dwight Miller MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Miller practice?
- Dr. Richard Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Miller practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.