A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Molina is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Molina, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Molina has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Molina MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Molina practice?
- Dr. Richard Molina has 16 office locations.
Dr. Richard Molina practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Morrow, GA and Fayetteville, GA.
See Decatur Obstetricians & Gynecologists.