Dr. Richard Molina Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Molina?

11/11/00 baby girl with Campomelic Dysplasia

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

Dr. Molina delivered my baby in 2000. She had a rare/fatal condition (CD). Unfortunately she did not survive, but it was not for his lack of trying. He was a wonderful Dr with a great bedside manner. I now have 3 healthy boys. And she will always be my little girl.

A dry personality often mistook as a bad bedside manner.

Posted on January 13th, 2014

Dr. Molina is very short in his explanations and came off with little emotion. He seems to have a very dry personality that I could see others taking the wrong way. We saw him at the Fayetteville facility. We were brought back abut 10 minutes after my wife's appointment and taken directly to an imagining room. The nurse spent over 40 minutes looking over our baby to make sure she did not see any problems, answering our questions the entire time. Once she left, Dr. Molina came in and looked over the photos the nurse had printed out. He decided to take a closer look himself and went back to using the ultrasound to check a few last things. He was not as smiley and outgoing as the nurse, but he was willing to answer our questions. It is possible that some were expecting him to offer up explanations without knowing what the questions were and what they themselves did not understand. He was quite knowledgeable in his diagnosis and even offered up a second blood test to put my wife's mind at ease. Overall he is what I want when seeing a doctor about a possible abnormality with our baby. He is direct and to the point, no smiley glad handing and trying to be gentle. He tells you like it is and what your options are.

Keep your copay receipts!

Posted on October 24th, 2013

Keep all your receipts from your copays here. I have been fighting with their collections company for a year to prove that I paid all my $30 copays. They don't seem to pay their payment group your copays, or if they do it's 6 months late. So if you don't have your receipts, the collection agency comes after you. I talked to numerous patients this is happening too. What a scam!

Posted on March 30th, 2013

After waiting for over an hour in a waiting room with only a couple of other people I met Dr. Molina. He did not seem to take a lot of time and did not seem concerned with me as a person. Did not really explain anything to me but made me feel like I was the problem. He told me about possible complications without really explaining detail, which left me with nothing but anxiety and a bad feeling. I would not recommend him to my friends.

Office okay, Dr. Malina not so much

Posted on July 31st, 2012

Dr. Molina is fast, rushes you, doesn't seem interested in you as a person, and has bad bedside manner. Choose someone else.

This office is a train wreck.

Posted on June 20th, 2012

After showing up 15 mins early for my appointment, I was told I had arrived at the wrong office. I had already confirmed my appointment 2 days prior, and confirmed the address. The front office manager was pathetic. She was flustered and extremely unprofessional. There was a waiting room full of people who had been waiting 2+ hours. It took 1 1/2hours for the office manager to tell me they couldn't fit me in, and didn't even apologize. My primary doctor made the appointment on my behalf, and even called to see what the problem was. This place was a train wreck. They wouldn't even validate my parking, even though they made the mistake. During my wait, there were two other "patients" who also showed up at the "wrong office" BEWARE

Posted on November 20th, 2015